Kenneth R. Krueger, D.D.S., P.A. is one of San Antonio’s most experienced periodontists. He has placed dental implants since 1982, and has performed the procedure far more often than many other practitioners — hundreds of implants per year.
Doctor Krueger received his undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin and graduated in the top of his class from The University of Texas Dental School at San Antonio. Before entering private practice, he served as Chief Resident of Graduate Studies in Periodontics at The University of Washington in Seattle.
To advance his skills as a periodontist, Doctor Krueger:
- Participates in a rigorous schedule of continuing education. Peers consider him to be one of the top practitioners in the field of implants and periodontics, driven by his commitment to the highest standard of care.
- Is involved in a variety of professional organizations, including the American and Texas Dental Associations, American Academy of Periodontics, and the Southwest Society of Periodontists
- Donated his time and expertise for fifteen years as president of the Christian Dental Clinic, which supports the low-income and indigent population of San Antonio.
Local dentists and dental laboratories refer patients to KRK Implant Center because of Doctor Krueger’s reputation for accuracy and efficiency in his procedures. He is certified in oral, nitrous, and intravenous sedation, and his practice has a highly-professional and friendly staff who shares his uncompromising focus on the patient’s well-being.
Schedule a consultation with Doctor Krueger. Contact KRK Implant Center at 210.826.3946 or online at kruegerimplants.com.
- American Academy of Periodontics
- American Dental Association
- Christian Dental Clinic
- Southwest Society of Periodontists
- Texas Dental Association